24-hr live-in care
24-hr care at home is without doubt the most suitable care solution of any older person needing help to keep them safe during self-isolation.
Live-in care will offer them:
- One-to-one care from an experienced and professionally trained carer to keep them safe and out of harm’s way
- Comforting and reassuring companionship to help them cope with the social isolation caused by the lockdown
- Discreet and sensitive assistance with all their personal care needs
- All their shopping and prescriptions taken care of
- Safety for them and peace of mind of mind for you and the rest of your family
At Chesterford Homecare we select our carers on the basis of their social and companionship skills and they all receive training in the key aspects of care, including infection control, the safe administration of medication and first aid. They are also provided with whatever PPE they may need to keep everyone safe.
Call us now to find out more. Our helpline is open day and night, seven days a week.